The performance of the axial pump is usually adjusted in two ways:
1. Variable speed adjustment We already know that the axial flow pump works at a certain speed and obtains the corresponding flow, lift, power and efficiency. When the speed is changed, its performance parameters are changed accordingly, so as to achieve the purpose of adjustment. If the axial flow pump is powered by a diesel engine or a gasoline engine, the throttle size can be changed to change the speed; if the axial flow pump is connected to the power machine by using a V-belt or a flat belt indirect transmission, the transmission pulley diameter can be changed to shift the speed and replace Both the driving wheel and the driven wheel can be used to change the transmission ratio. The performance of the variable speed regulating water pump is relatively economical and has a wide application range. It can be used for all agricultural water pumps.
2. Variable Angle Adjustment From the perspective of construction, the axial flow pump impeller has a large hub for easy installation of blades with adjustable angles. When the blade installation angle is changed, the blade's lift to water changes, which changes the working performance of the pump. This is the variable angle adjustment of the axial flow pump. As the installation angle of the blade increases and becomes smaller, the flow rate, head and power of the axial flow pump change accordingly. However, there is no change in the highest efficiency point, which is very beneficial to the performance adjustment of the axial flow pump.
According to the impeller construction, the installation angle of the blade, the blades are divided into three types:
(1) The fixed blade blade and the hub are cast as a whole, and the blade mounting angle is fixed at the time of design and manufacture, and cannot be adjusted during use. This type of impeller is mostly used in small pumps.
(2) The semi-adjusting blade is loosened on the impeller hub, and the fixing nut and the positioning screw of each blade are loosened. According to the requirements, the blade mounting angle is adjusted to be uniform and fastened. Generally, the blade mounting angle is from minus 100 to 180. Within this range, adjust according to the requirements of use.
(3) The flap blade is adjusted by a specially designed angle adjustment mechanism, and the angle of the blade installation angle can be changed by directly operating the mechanism without disassembling the impeller, and the adjustment range is from 0 to 260. The blade angle adjustment mechanism has two types of mechanical adjustment and hydraulic adjustment. This type of impeller is mostly used for large axial flow pumps.
Tadalafil Powder,Steroids Powder,Tadalafil Pills
Puho Pharmaceutical Co., Limited , http://www.gzproteins.com